Truths From The Mouth Of Yahuah
By NeorahYah Yisra'el
Thus saith Yah, either directly or via the mouth of His servants, the prophets:
1. The earth is not heliocentric. It does not revolve around the sun. Rather it is geocentric, with the sun moving over the earth.
The earth does not spin through space at 67,000 miles per hour. It is fixed, immovable, rests on four foundations, is covered with a vault or firmament,
and all of Yah's creation exists within it.
1 Chronicles 16:30, Job 9:6, Job 38:4-7,Psalms 93:1, Psalms 96:10, Psalms 104:5, Ecclesiastes 1:5, Joshua 10:13,
2. There is no 'outer space' as we have come to know it. Yah created an expanse/firmament in the midst of the waters to separate the
waters above it, from the waters below it. He then spoke lights into being and placed them in the firmament.
Side note: let us concede that it is impossible for the created to know the extent of the firmament; however, we can have faith that its limits are
determined purely by the will and power of Yah.
Genesis 1:14-15, Psalms 148:4
3. Yah made 2 Great Lights, the greater light to rule the day, the lesser light to rule the night. He then set them in the firmament of the heavens.
The moon does not receive its light via reflected sunlight. The sun is not 'up' when the moon is out; for if it were, it would be in transgression of
Yah's command to 'rule the day.' So how then does the moon shine so full and bright?
The answer is simple: the moon was created with its own light. The powers that be, and subsequently NASA, have
convinced the world that the lie is the truth.
4. There are twelve hours in a day, and four watches in the night. A 'day' does not consist of twenty-four hours beginning at midnight.
John 11:9, John 18:27,
5. On the day of the New Moon and on the Shabbats, the East Gate of Yah's heavenly Temple is opened for twelve hours. During that time, our Prince
and Redeemer, intercedes on our behalf before Yah, who avails Himself to hear our prayers and receive our worship. They remain open for twelve
hours when they are closed at sunset.
Ezekiel 46:1, Isaiah 66: 22-23, Psalms 81:3,