The Dark Moon Deception - 2
By NeorahYah Germaine Yisra'el
The dark moon IS NOT the 'New Moon', nor is it the Beginning of a month as is commonly believed. It does not occur at the beginning of the Lunar cycle.
Sound 'reasoning' says, if the Full Moon signifies the End of a lunar cycle; then for the dark moon to be a beginning of anything, it should IMMEDIATELY follow the Full Moon the next night. But it does not. It occurs 15 days LATER, in the Middle of the lunar cycle.
However, that does not mean that the dark moon is not significant on Yahuah's Calendar. There are plenty of biblical events that have occurred during the dark lunar phase, and more will probably occur again, in End Time events, as the latter days unfold.
Biblical events that have occurred on, or during the dark moon phase:
1. The Pesach.
2. Yisra'el came out of Egypt.
3. The Wave Sheaf Offering
4. The Feast of Unleavened Bread.
5. Feast of Cukkot
6. One of the four monthly Shabbats begins on the evening of a dark moon, the 15th Day of the Monthly Count.
7. After leaving Egypt, Yah began to feed Yisra'el quail and manna, beginning the evening of the 15th day, of the 2nd Month.
8. The Crucifixion of Yahoshua, HaMaschiach.
Just to name a few.
But we should not get it twisted.
The dark moon DOES NOT determine the Shabbats and Set-Apart Times of Yah. The Mo'edim should never be counted according to a dark moon 'sighting';
you will always be 15 days early. Yahuah did not set His Calendar to be regulated by the dark moon. He did not determine the Weekly and Monthly Counts by it, and He certainly did not ordain it to be the Beginning of His Calendar.
The Number 1 comes BEFORE the Number 15.
If in Exodus 12:1, Yah introduces Abib to Moses as the First month of the year, (and there were thirty days in a Month), and the day BEFORE was day 29.5/30 of the PREVIOUS month; then the INSTRUCTION was given on the First Day of a New Month. A New Moon. Rosh Chodesh, W/M = 0/1; and on the Evening following the introduction, the Moon was FULL.
Side note: It is 'W/M = 0/1' because the '0' represents a Day, which in this case, is the true New Moon Day. New Moons are Set-Apart unto Yah.
No work is done, just like with His Shabbats, and so they are never counted in the Weekly Count.
6 days are given to mankind to do our work; but the days that are Set-Apart, the Shabbat and New Moon, belong to Yah.
They are never included. They are what they are.
Here are the Scriptural Witnesses:
2 Kings 4:23
1 Chronicles 23: 30-31
2 Chronicles 2:4, and 31:3
If Yahuah has opened our eyes to understand this:
1. Why is it so hard 2 accept that we have been deceived?
2. Why do we continue in HaShatan's 'alternate truth?'
3. Why can't we be obedient to Yah's Way?
4. Why can't we see that this is a commandment also; and therefore this IS important for our salvation?
~NeorahYah Germaine Yisra'el~
Go to: The Dark Moon Deception - 3